The MSC Splendida is coming to Scotland in 2016. Are you on this ship and would like to take part in a tour? Look no further than us at Clyde Coast Tourism, we have a variety of tours available at affordable rates. Please see below for tour options and booking. If you have any questions please no not hesitate to contact us.
Greenock Port Cruise Excursion Dates:
Dates: 2nd May 2016; 14th May 2015; 29th August
- See the impressive Stirling Castle, once home to Kings and Queens; and saw some of the most historically significant battles in the country.
- Journey through the Trossachs, a stunning area littered with lochs, forests and mountains. This area is where Rob Roy is from.
- Eat at an old tavern, dating from 1705. The decor is very quirky and the kilted staff make your experience that little more "Scottish"
- Explore the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond. From Inverarnan we have the most amazing views.
- See the impressive Kelvingrove Museum and Art Gallery where you can awe at paintings by Dali, Rembrandt, Monet and the Glasgow Boys.
- Discover the secrets of Scotland's religious past at Glasgow Cathedral and the oldest house, the Provand's Lordship. The cathedral is in very good condition and a must stop for Outlander fans as it was used as a filming location for Season 2.
- Enjoy Scotland's 2nd busiest shopping street, Buchanan Street. There are many places to shop for gifts and souvenirs as well as great places to eat and drink, all in the iconic Glasgow atmosphere.
- You cannot come to Scotland without trying some Whisky, so enjoy a wee tour and tasting at the Auchentoshan Whisky Distillery - Scotland's Triple Distilled Whisky.
Where would you like to go and we will take you there? Click on the title link and fill out the form including all your requirements and we will respond within 24 hours.
This ship is visiting other Scottish Ports too....Can we help?
This ship is also visiting 2 other ports in Scotland - Invergordon near Inverness and Kirkwall in Orkney. We do not offer group tours in Orkney however we can assist you in organising a tours from Invergordon.
Contact us for more information via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at +44 (0) 1475 779166