The MS Zuiderdam is coming to Scotland in 2016. Are you on this ship and would like to take part in a tour? Look no further than us at Clyde Coast Tourism, we have a variety of tours available at affordable rates. Please see below for tour options and booking. If you have any questions please no not hesitate to contact us.
Where would you like to go and we will take you there? Click on the title link and fill out the form including all your requirements and we will respond within 24 hours.
We offer Private Tours at all Scottish Ports and on all the dates mentioned in the Ports below excluding Orkney and offer a 15% discount if more than 2 private tours are book!
Scotland Group Shore Excursions
Greenock Port Cruise Excursion Dates:
Dates: 23rd May 2016;
- See the impressive Stirling Castle, once home to Kings and Queens; and saw some of the most historically significant battles in the country.
- Journey through the Trossachs, a stunning area littered with lochs, forests and mountains. This area is where Rob Roy is from.
- Eat at an old tavern, dating from 1705. The decor is very quirky and the kilted staff make your experience that little more "Scottish"
- Explore the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond. From Inverarnan we have the most amazing views.
- See the impressive Kelvingrove Museum and Art Gallery where you can awe at paintings by Dali, Rembrandt, Monet and the Glasgow Boys.
- Discover the secrets of Scotland's religious past at Glasgow Cathedral and the oldest house, the Provand's Lordship. The cathedral is in very good condition and a must stop for Outlander fans as it was used as a filming location for Season 2.
- Enjoy Scotland's 2nd busiest shopping street, Buchanan Street. There are many places to shop for gifts and souvenirs as well as great places to eat and drink, all in the iconic Glasgow atmosphere.
- You cannot come to Scotland without trying some Whisky, so enjoy a wee tour and tasting at the Auchentoshan Whisky Distillery - Scotland's Triple Distilled Whisky.
Edinburgh Port Cruise Excursion Dates:
Dates: 26th May 2016;
- Discover Rosslyn Chapel believed to be the location where the Holy Grail is buried which inspired the book and subsequent movie The Davinci Code.
- See the stunning beautiful Midlothian countryside.
- Enjoy lunch in a traditional Scottish "pub".
- Have a fantastic whisky tour and tasting at the Glenkinchie Distillery.
Invergordon Port Cruise Excursion Dates:
Dates: 25th May 2016;
- Experience the breathtaking beauty of the Scottish Highlands on this group tour departing from Invergordon Port. Basque in the history of the clans and clearances at Dunrobin Castle whilst enjoying a fabulous falconry display.
- You will also get the chance to enjoy rivers, waterfalls, glens and a view so spectacular, it has been named "Millionaires View".
- Have a fantastic distillery tour of a famous Highland Malt such as Glenmorangie or Balblair.
This ship is visiting other Scottish Ports too....Can we help?
Contact us for more information via email at email@example.com or by calling us at +44 (0) 1475 779166