2015 Season 30th April - 31st October
Why choose the tour?
- Experience the beauty of the Midlothian countryside often missed when you visit Edinburgh on your itinerary.
- Enjoy lunch or a drink in a midieval Scottish castle; Dalhousie Castle home of the Clan Ramsay
- Visit the Rosslyn Chapel, where legend has it that the Holy Grail is buried here. It was also made famous by the book and subsequent movie; the Davinci Code.
- Visit the beautiful ruined Rosslyn Castle.
Cost: £59 per adult, £38 per child (5-17 years old), £15 per child under 5.
*Includes coach travel to and from Greenock Clydeport, bottled water, light refreshments and admission fees for the below itinerary are provided. Please note the price excludes drinks and meals.
- Pick Up from start point at 10:30am head for Roslin learning about the history of the area.
- Arrive at Rosslyn Chapel and castle(1 hour and 30 minutes)
- Make way to Dalhousie Castle for aprox arrival 4:50pm. (stay for 1 hour)
Depending on the concensus of the group there may be the opportunity to include a Whisky Tasting stop and / or stay a little longer at a destination. Any additional costs for entrance are not included in the tour price.
Terms and Conditions:
The travel is provided by Clyde Coast Tourism Ltd and C&M Coaches. Clyde Coast Tourism Ltd cannot take any responsibility for the bus travel provided by C&M Coaches and their terms and conditions apply.
We cannot accept responsibility for conditions which are outside our control, e.g. the weather, the closure of visitor attractions etc. We reserve the right to alter or cancel our tour itineraries where necessary due to weather conditions, road closures, etc.