Cruise Ship Shore Excursions Scotland
Our speciality is cruise ship shore excursion from Scottish Ports. We cover both Greenock port and Edinburgh port. We are experienced in giving you the perfect tour within the limited time you have while on your shore excrusion.
Shore excursions are very popular and offer tourist a way of seeing the best a country has to offer. Our experience and proven itineraries will make sure you get back onto your ship in plenty of time while having learned and seen as much as is compfortable of Scotland, Stirling, Edinburgh, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs and many more tour options.
The newest Scottish Port we cover for shore excursion is Ayr.
We also offer walking and cycling tours along the River Clyde area of Scotland. However we do provide tours for the rest of Scotland too.
At Clyde Coast Tourism, we can cater to group sizes of up to 20+ people at one time with our service partners C and M Coaches. We run a variety of tours in Scotland which can be prebooked in each tour section. We offer tours for small groups with our luxury Vauxhall Zafira Tourer. The tours that we provide include guided trips to the Scottish Highlands, Loch Lomond, Glasgow, Edinburgh and the beautiful Island of Bute.
We make any trip to the Clyde region special with a level of service second to none. Our unique local knowledge about the history of the area makes for a memorable trip which includes stunning medieval castles, industrial history, beautiful Churches and Cathedrals and who could forget Golf and Whisky?
- Pirate Walking Tour of Greenock. Learn about the infamous Captain Kidd and other residents such as James Watt, the inventor of the Steam Engine.
- Guided Walk of the Greenock Cut, voted one of the top 10 walks in Scotland.
- Walk from Greenock to Inverkip, arguably one of the prettiest walks in Scotland.
- Walk the Gardens of Finlaystone Estate, home of the Clan MacMillan, where John Knox conducted sermons, Rabbie Burns frequented and warlocks danced around trees.
- Walking Tour of Largs, learn about the Vikings, how the Thistle became Scotland’s national flower and discover the Brisbane family who Brisbane, Australia is named after.
- Walk through Kelburn Country Estate, the current residence of Lord Glasgow and see the Magic Forest, picturesque waterfalls and the Graffiti Castle.
- Loch Lomond
- Loch Lomond
- Genealogy Tours
- Mount Stuart House and Bute.
- AND beyond!
Private and Bespoke Tours:
Tell us where you want to go and we'll take you.
Cycle Tours and Hire:
We offer cycle hire in conjunction with Phillips Cycles and have a variety of accommodation providers who will store bikes during your stay.
We offer a cycle tour between Greenock and Inverkip.
We have a luxury Vauxhall Zafira Tourer for our small group tours which can accommodate up to 4 passenger adults and their luggage comfortable.
With an experienced guide at the helm, you will have the chance to see the real hidden gems that Scotland has to offer which are often missed in a larger vehicle.
The Red Motor is our main vehicle and unless a bigger group has been organised, you will most likely experience the best of Scotland whilst seated in this vehicle.
We also have access to a 16 seater which we use for our larger tours.