If you have any trouble booking online, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we can book you manually and send you your tickets. Just remember to quote the date that you would like to travel.
Duration: 8 hours
Group: £65 per adult, £60 per concession and £40 per child. This price includes guided transport, bottled water and snacks. It excludes entrance fees and meals.
Why Choose this Tour:
Visit the Scottish Capital City and its famous sites such as Edinburgh Castle, The Royal Yacht Britannia and The infamous Edinburgh Vaults in the bowels of the city.
*Elements of this tour are unsuitable for children and those with mobility problems. Please also note that during cruise days, Edinburgh Castle is very busy and queues to see some of the sights inside is expected.
- 08.30 - Pick Up from Edinburgh Port.
- 09:00 - We start at the bottom of the Royal Mile.
- 10:00 - Tour of Mary Kings Close (1 hour)-
- 11:30 - Edinburgh Castle (1 hour and ½)-
- 13:45 - Make way to Royal Yacht Britannia-
- 14:15 - Arrive at Royal Yacht Britannia and have lunch and tour. (2 hours and 30 minutes)-
- 16:45 - Return for the cruise ship.
Please note that Edinburgh is a pedestrian city and there is a reasonable level of fitness required to participate.