Join us on our small group tour of Loch Lomond. We take groups of no more than 20 persons at one time so you are sure to have a personalised and relaxed day out on our Stirling and Loch Lomond and the Trossachs Tour.
Why Choose this Tour:
- See the stunning banks of Loch Lomond
- Experience a stop at the famous Falls of Falloch (waterfall) where Rob Roy is said to have frequented for a swim.
- Enjoy a real Scottish pint in none other than the Drovers Inn, unchanged through the centuries and an attraction in its own right.
- Visit Stirling Castle, one of the most significantly historic castle's in the country and really quite "fit for a Queen".
- Explore the Trossachs including Loch Lubnaig and some Highland Cows at Kilmahog
- 8 am Pick up from Greenock Port
- 9.30am Arrive at the Stirling Castle
- 11.30am. Leave Stirling Castle, making our way for the Drovers Inn at Inverarnan by Loch Lomond. This is an Inn which was built in 1705 and has not been changed much since. We can have refreshments here. This is a favourite for many of my guests and often missed on larger group excursions.
- 13.10. Arrive at Drovers Inn. Stay here for 1 hour enjoying the atmosphere and the beautiful waterfalls and scenery which can be seen from here. You can also take your picture with the bear inside. The waiters wear kilts too.
- 14.10. Leave the Drovers Inn
- 14.20. Arrive at Inveruglas with arguably the best views of Loch Lomond. Stay here for 10 minutes.
- 15.40. Arrive back in Greenock and make way for the Lyle Hill. Stay here for 10 - 15 minutes
- 15.55. Arrive at the Battery Park. Stay here for 30 minutes strolling in the park.
- 16.25. Leave the Park, making our way back to the ship travelling along the Esplanade route.
- 16.35. Arrive back at the ship with an hour to spare so that you can comfortably return without stress.
Depending on the consensus of the group there may be the opportunity to include a Whisky Tasting stop and / or stay a little longer at a destination. Any additional costs for entrance are not included in the tour price.
Terms and Conditions:
We cannot accept responsibility for conditions which are outside our control, e.g. the weather, the closure of visitor attractions etc. We reserve the right to alter or cancel our tour itineraries where necessary due to weather conditions, road closures, etc.