Experience the best of Ayrshire on this fantastic shore excursion that leaves from Greenock Port.
- Culzean Castle
- Robert Burns Birthplace Museum
- Burns Cottage
- the Brig O'Doon
- the Auld Kirk at Alloway
- Electric Brae
On this trip you will see a castle, the Burns Museum, Burns Cottage, the Brig O’Doon, the Auld Kirk as well as the mind boggling Electric Brae. All of these locations include the most spectacular views and it is therefore no wonder that Scotland’s most famous poet come from this area which subsequently inspired his work. You too will leave inspired with views of Arran, the rolling hills and farmland of the county and of course the picturesque villages which dot the landscape.
- You will be picked up from the Port and taken to Culzean Castle which will be the first stop of the day. The journey is very scenic and you will see much of the Ayrshire Coast which includes sandy beaches and a few castles on the way.
- On arrival at Culzean, we will first enjoy the castle and the grounds, afterwards, we will enjoy lunch or a bite to eat at the visitor centre here.
- We will then make our way to the electric brae where you can experience a natural phenomenon.
- Our final stop will be a trip to Alloway, the birthplace of Robert Burns. The village is very pretty and you will enjoy the museum, the Auld Kirk, the Brig O’Doon and finally the cottage where the Bard was born.
- We will then make our way back to the port enjoying storytelling of what we just saw that day and take memories home with you that will last a lifetime.