Duration: 6.5 hours
Price: £55 per adult
Cruise Ships from Greenock included in this tour for 2017:
- Caribbean Princess
- Vision of the Seas
- MSC Preziosa
- Mein Schiff 4
- Celebrity Eclipse
- Ms Zuiderdam
- Mein Schiff 1
- Regal Princess
If your ship is not listed, you will not be able to book a group tour, however, if you contact us we may be able to make this tour private for you.
Why Choose this Tour:
Join us on this 6.5 hour tour where you will enjoy much of the friendly city of Glasgow. The tour is inclusive of guided transport, snacks, water and a complimentary dram of whisky. Admission is not included.
- Visit Kelvingrove Museum, architecturally stunning with a wealth of information on Glasgow, Scotland and the World. There are paintings from some of the greats such as Salvidor Dali, Rembrandt and Monet. It is a stop not to be missed
- Enjoy Glasgow Cathedral and oldest house in Glasgow (Provand's Lordship). These buildings are undeniably Scottish and contain history of St Mungo, Mary Queen of Scots, Oliver Cromwells and much more.
- Visit Buchanan Street in Glasgow where you can get some private time to enjoy something to eat or to indulge your retail therapy cravings.
- Enjoy a real taste of Scotland on a tour of Auchentoshan Whisky Distillery on return to the port.
- 10.00am - Pick Up from Greenock Port.
- 10.45am - Arrive at Kelvingrove Museum and Art Gallery (stay here for 1 hour)
- 12.00pm - Arrive at the Cathedral and oldest house (stay here for 45 minutes)
- 1 pm - Arrive at Buchanan Street in Glasgow for some free time to enjoy the shops and / or have a bite to eat. The street has many beautiful buildings for photo opportunities. (stay here for 1.15 hours).
- 2.45pm - Arrive at the Auchentoshan Whisky Distillery where you will enjoy a tour with a dram of whisky at then end.
- 4.30 pm - Arrive back at the ship.
Terms and Conditions:
The coach travel is provided by a 3rd party and Clyde Coast Tourism is responsible for small groups up to 8. Clyde Coast Tourism Ltd cannot take any responsibility for the coach travel provided by the 3rd party supplier and their terms and conditions apply.
We cannot accept responsibility for conditions which are outside our control, e.g. the weather, the closure of visitor attractions etc. We reserve the right to alter or cancel our tour itineraries where necessary due to weather conditions, road closures, etc.