Duration: 6 - 8 hours
Price: £85 per adult; £83 per senior (over 60) or student ; £52.50 per child (under 15); £83 per youth (under 17)
Why Choose this Tour:
- See the stunning banks of Loch Lomond
- Experience a stop at the famous Falls of Falloch (waterfall) where Rob Roy is said to have frequented for a swim.
- Enjoy a real Scottish pint in none other than the Drovers Inn, unchanged through the centuries and an attraction in its own right.
- Visit the idyllic Inveraray and the infamous Inveraray Jail.
- Visit the Inveraray Castle and Gardens where they filmed the Christmas special of Downton Abbey.
- See the rest and be thankful.
*Includes coach travel to and from start point, bottled water, light refreshments and admission fees for the below itinerary are provided. Please note the price excludes drinks and meals.
- 9am - Pick Up Greenock Port to be in Inveraray for 10:30am learning about the history of the area.
- 10.30am - Arrive in Inveraray and visit the Inveraray Jail (1 hour.)
- 11.30am - Visit a local bar for light lunch / refreshment. (45 minutes)
- 12.15pm - Visit some of the Inveraray shops for souvenirs and some private time. (20 minutes)
- 12.40pm - Visit Inveraray Castle and Gardens (1 hour and 30 minutes)
- 2.10pm - Make way to the falls of Falloch for aprox arrival 3pm. (10 minutes)
- 3.20pm - Have pint / dinner at the Drovers Inn. (1 hour)
- 4.40pm - Arrive at the Inveruglas stop for pictures of the Loch (10 minutes)
- 4.50pm - Leave for return to Greenock Port
- 6pm - Arrive in Greenock
Depending on the consensus of the group there may be the opportunity to include a Whisky Tasting stop and / or stay a little longer at a destination. Any additional costs for entrance are not included in the tour price.
Terms and Conditions:
The 16 seater coach travel is provided by C&M Coaches and JB Taxis and Clyde Coast Tourism is responsible for small groups up to 4. Clyde Coast Tourism Ltd cannot take any responsibility for the coach travel provided by C&M Coaches or JB Taxis and their terms and conditions apply.
We cannot accept responsibility for conditions which are outside our control, e.g. the weather, the closure of visitor attractions etc. We reserve the right to alter or cancel our tour itineraries where necessary due to weather conditions, road closures, etc.